Date(s) - Wednesday, August 2 - 9:00 am EDT
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Canadian Workplace Culture
Wed, Aug 2, 2017 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
Webinar’s link will be sent to all PASS member
This webinar provides a general overview of workplace culture in Canada and provides guidance on achieving cultural competence within the healthcare workforce.
· What are “culture” and “cultural competence?”
· Why is cultural competence important?
· Canada Today: A Multi-cultural Country
· Providing Healthcare in a Multi-cultural Healthcare System
· Canada’s Workplace Culture and Behaviors
· Eight Steps To Cultural Competence For Health Care Professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.
You must be logged in to post a comment.