Date(s) - Wednesday, June 15 - 9:00 am EDT
9:00 am - 9:30 am
Canadian Workplace Culture
Wed, Jun 15, 2016 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
This webinar provides a general overview of workplace culture in Canada and provides guidance on achieving cultural competence within the healthcare workforce.
- What are “culture” and “cultural competence?”
- Why is cultural competence important?
- Canada Today: A Multi-cultural Country
- Providing Healthcare in a Multi-cultural Healthcare System
- Canada’s Workplace Culture and Behaviours
- Eight Steps To Cultural Competence For Health Care Professionals
Bookings are closed for this event.