Am I eligible for PASS Program?


1. Have you graduated from a recognized nursing program in your country?
2. Have you been approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to migrate to Canada?


Please fill out our online intake form to apply.


For information on how to apply to immigrate to Canada please refer to:



To be eligible for the PASS Program, along with your nursing diploma, you must also provide documentation showing that the Canadian Government has approved your permanent migration to Canada. 

Any of the following immigration documents are accepted:

  • An IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
  • A confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document
  • A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
  • An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
  • A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
  • A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter

    Additionally, we accept applicants under the CUAET Temporary Resident visa:
  • Foreign nationals currently outside of Canada who have been granted a temporary resident visa under the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) and their dependents
  • Ukrainian nationals who have been granted a temporary resident permit