Date(s) - Wednesday, August 8 - 9:00 am EDT
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Categories No Categories
Canadian Workplace Culture
Wed, Aug 8, 2018 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Webinar’s link will be sent to all PASS members.
This webinar provides a general overview of workplace culture in Canada and provides guidance on achieving cultural competence within the healthcare workforce.
- What are “culture” and “cultural competence?”
- Why is cultural competence important?
- Canada Today: A Multi-cultural Country
- Providing Healthcare in a Multi-cultural Healthcare System
- Canada’s Workplace Culture and Behaviours
- Eight Steps To Cultural Competence For Health Care Professionals